I love my Sundays. I think it is the only time of the week that I wish it would rain. It is the day I get to catch up on things around the globe and just veg….and find things that are funny, interesting and different…bizarre maybe? Here are few this week:
- I am in love with these Williams-Sonoma Golden Bakeware – girl is drooling.
- So proud of Jenne Claiborne of Sweet Potato Soul. Making vegan looks delicious and fun. Love her stuff!
- My new obsession….seriously you should try it. In route to a great Kingdom.
- Out of this whole list, I think I know ten. Who are these people?
- This sh*t is completely horrible.
Favorite thought for the week:
“We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.”
― Anaïs Nin
Sums up my current life.